Mission Outreach – Participating through our denomination, our membership supports missions through special offerings such as “Global Outreach”, designed to provide support to new missionaries traveling internationally to spread the Gospel message. Monthly support for many missionaries is provided through offerings and donations. Each year, shoe boxes are filled and donated in support of Operation Christmas Child and educational materials are donated to Operation Teaching Tools. When possible, members also participate in missions trips that help to provide supplies and build churches.
We believe in spreading the Word not only through our own ministries, but by providing support for the ministries of others. The church supplies:
- hard-copy Bibles at the prison
- financial support for the purchase of digital copies of Bibles for military personnel and their families through Bible Sticks.
- financial support for the distribution of Bibles is provided to Gideons International and support
- financial support of Kannapolis and Rowan Bible Teaching Association
- financial support for Global Outreach, a project sponsored through the Missions Department of the International Pentecostal Holiness Church
Other local outreach includes financial support, goods and supplies for critical ministries in our community and in our state:
- Cooperative Christian Ministries and CVAN.
- Royal Home ministry that assists pregnant women and their unborn children
- Summer camp sponsorship at Camp Dayspring for children and youth
- Provide volunteer leaders and camp counselors at Camp Dayspring in Brown Summit, NC, sponsored by the Cornerstone Conference of the International Pentecostal Holiness Church
- Falcon Children’s Home, a non-profit organization providing housing for children without homes